4 DAYS LAKE NAKURU AND MASAI MARA SAFARI
$903.00 – $3,322.00
The 4 days lake Nakuru and Masai Mara Safari takes you to two premier safari destinations in Kenya, Lake Nakuru National Park and Masai Mara National Reserve. It starts with Lake Nakuru National Park which is a worlds class birding destination and a haven for the endangered rhino and also the Roth’s child giraffe. It then heads to Masai Mara game reserve which is the most popular reserve in Kenya and also Africa. It hosts the wildebeest migration and has been awarded by World Tourism Awards as the best game park in Africa many times.
4 DAYS LAKE NAKURU AND MASAI MARA SAFARI
The 4 days lake Nakuru and Masai Mara Safari takes you to two premier safari destinations in Kenya. Lake Nakuru is a haven for the endangered rhino and Rothschild giraffe. It is also a UNESCO world heritage site. Thanks to views of towering cliffs, shimmering waterfalls and an abundance of game species, Lake Nakuru tours are always a highlight of any safari holiday in Kenya. Masai Mara is the most popular reserve in Kenya and Africa at large. It hosts the wildebeest migration and has been awarded by World Tourism Awards as the best game park in Africa. The grassy plains, towering escarpments, incredible skies and impossible sunsets combine to create the perfect backdrop for the spectacular action that takes place every day across the reserve.
Highlights of the safari
- Accommodation in comfortable midrange lodges
Accommodation based on safari lodges equivalent of 4 stars.
- Private Tour
The tour is organized specifically for you only and you will not share the safari vehicle with others who are not part of your family or group.
- Transport and game drives in 4 wheel drive land cruiser
The vehicle has high ground clearance and 4 wheel driven so it will able to handle the off road terrain easily.
- Can be customized and fine-tuned
You can request for adjustment of the itinerary to meet your requirements. This can include the number of days and change of accommodation facilities among other things.
- It can start in any day
This tour can start in any day.
- Flexible deferment policy in case of inability to travel due to corona virus
Book now. Pay later. 100% refund if cancelled 1 month to the safari. Less than 1 month cancellation will be subject to deferral without loosing your payment for a period of year at no extra charge. This for all bookings after 01/11/2021
PARKS TO BE VISITED
- MAASAI MARA NATIONAL RESERVE. This is one of the finest wildlife reserve in Africa famous for wildebeest migration and offers superb wildlife viewing all year round. There are over 95 species of mammals, amphibians and reptiles and more than 400 birds species recorded in the reserve. Nowhere in Africa is wildlife more abundant like in the Masai Mara national reserve.
- LAKE NAKURU NATIONAL PARK. It is a popular game park in Kenya famous for the lesser and greater flamingos and is usually referred to as a bird watcher’s paradise. When it comes to mammals, most of the big game reside here apart from the elephant. It offers sanctuary to the endangered rhino and it has the largest population in Kenya. Another animal that is endangered and finds residence in Lake Nakuru national park is the Rothschild giraffe.
4 DAYS LAKE NAKURU AND MASAI MARA KENYA SAFARI ITINERARY
DAY 1: NAIROBI – LAKE NAKURU NATIONAL PARK
You will be picked up by your driver guide at the airport or your city hotel in the morning and driven to the beautiful Lake Nakuru National Park. On the way, you will have a brief stop at the view point see the Great Rift valley. Your lodge is located inside the park and you will have an en-route game drive as you head to the lodge. You will arrive in time for lunch. After lunch and short rest, you will embark on a tour of the beautiful lake Nakuru National Park. Back to the lodge in the evening
- Dinner and Overnight at Sarova lionhill game lodge
- Meal Plan ( Lunch and Dinner)
DAY 2: LAKE NAKURU– MASAI MARA NATIONAL RESERVE
After breakfast, depart the Lodge and drive (approximately 245km; 5-6 hours) to Masai Mara National Reserve. Check in at the lodge and have lunch. After lunch and short rest, you will have afternoon game drive in Masai Mara National Reserve, the best safari destination in Africa. Back to the lodge in the evening.
- Dinner and Overnight at Sarova mara game lodge
- Meal Plan( Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner)
DAY 3: FULL DAY MASAI MARA NATIONAL RESERVE
On this day, you will have an option a morning and afternoon game drives or a full day game drive with packed lunches. You will also have an option of visiting a cultural Masai Village which can be arranged by the driver guide. The evenings in Masai Mara provide a perfect atmosphere for a sundowner relaxation.
- Dinner and Overnight at Masai Mara Sopa Lodge
- Meal Plan ( Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner)
DAY 4: MASAI MARA– NAIROBI
After breakfast, you will be driven to Nairobi. On arrival, you will be hosted for lunch at the famous carnivore restaurant and then dropped at your hotel or the airport.
- Meal plan, Breakfast, Lunch
Please feel free to send an inquiry. You can email us, Phone/WhatsApp or complete the online inquiry form.
1 person off peak November to June, 1 person peak season July to October, 2 – 3 persons off peak November to June, 2 – 3 persons peak season July to October, 4 – 5 persons peak season July to October, 4 -5 persons off peak November to June, 6 or more persons off peak November to June, 6 or more persons peak season July to October
There are no reviews yet.
Leave a Review