3 DAYS AMBOSELI NATIONAL PARK SAFARI
$560.00 – $1,699.00
Are you ready to explore the wild wonders of Kenya? With a 3 day Amboseli safari, you’ll have an unfogettable experience with the famed Mt Kilimanjaro as your backdrop – the highest peak in all of Africa! This park is a must-visit for nature lovers and photographers alike, where you’ll get up close to huge herds of elephants, vast animal populations and exotic bird species. Don’t miss out on this amazing adventure!
3 DAYS AMBOSELI NATIONAL PARK SAFARI SUMMARY
Looking for an unforgettable getaway? 3 days in the majestic Amboseli National Park is sure to take your breath away! This private tour will bring you up close and personal with some of Kenya’s most iconic species – from elephants to beautiful birds, this famed park has something for every kind of nature-lover. Plus, you’ll be able to witness a spectacular panoramic view of Mt. Kilimanjaro – what more could you ask for? Book today and make memories that will last a lifetime!
Highlights of the safari
- Accommodation in comfortable midrange lodges
Accommodation based on award winning safari camp.
- Private Tour
The tour is organized specifically for you only and you will not share the safari vehicle with others who are not part of your family or group.
- Transport and game drives in 4 wheel drive land cruiser
The vehicle has high ground clearance and 4 wheel driven so it will able to handle the off road terrain easily.
- Can be customized and fine-tuned
You can request for adjustment of the itinerary to meet your requirements. This can include the number of days and change of accommodation facilities among other things.
- It can start in any day
This tour can start in any day.
DESTINATION TO BE VISITED
- AMBOSELI NATIONAL PARK. Amboseli National Park boasts of over 80 different types of Mammals and over 400 bird species. Its main attraction is huge numbers of big tasked elephants which can be viewed at close range in their natural environment. Other animals which can be seen in the park include Cape buffalo, impala, lion, cheetah, spotted hyena, Masai giraffe, Grant’s zebra, wildebeest and many others. Birds to be seen include the Madagascar Pond-Heron, Lesser Flamingo, Lesser Kestrel, the Shoebill and over 40 species of birds of prey among many others.
3 DAYS AMBOSELI NATIONAL PARK SAFARI ITINERARY
Day 1: Amboseli National Park
In the morning, our friendly driver will collect you for a journey to the stunning Amboseli National Park. You’ll arrive at lunchtime and check in at the lodge, giving you a chance to enjoy some much-needed rest before your late afternoon game drive. Get ready for an adventure as you explore the unique wildlife and their glorious natural habitat – then it’s back to the lodge as evening falls.
- Accommodation at Kibo safari camp
- Meal Plan : Lunch, Dinner
Day 2: Amboseli National Park
Start your day with breathtaking sights of Mt Kilimanjaro, if weather allows. After munching on a hearty breakfast, you’ll embark on an adventurous game drive throughout the park. You’ll be thrilled to spot large herds of elephants in their natural habitat! The highlight of the tour will be the bird’s eye view from the observation point where you can take in the stunning landscape swarming with wildlife. Finish off your day with an optional trip to a Maasai village and return back to the lodge by evening!
- Accommodation at Kibo safari camp
- Meal Plan : Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Day 3: Nairobi
After delighting in your delicious breakfast, you’ll take a relaxed journey to Nairobi. Once you arrive, we will have the pleasure of escorting you to either your hotel or airport. That concludes our three day tour of the wonderful Amboseli National Park – it’s been an absolute hoot!
- Meal Plan. Breakfast
Please feel free to send an inquiry, you can email us, Phone/whatsApp or complete the online inquiry form.
Cost as from, Maximum cost
There are no reviews yet.
Leave a Review