- We adhere to guidelines provided by ministry of health regarding the covid 19 pandemic.
- Most our staff have been vaccinated against covid 19
- Our driver guides are vaccinated and the ones who are not take a covid 19 test before the start of a safari.
- Our safari vehicles are thoroughly cleaned and sanitized before the start of a safari.
- Packed lunches are provided when guests are not able to make it in time for lunch. This reduces stopping on the way.
- Our safari vehicles carry 6 passengers with a maximum of 7 passengers to allow spacing.
- The safari vehicles are not shared by people who were not initially in the group.
- Drivers are not permitted to make unnecessary stops on the way unless on predestinated stop points
- Hand sanitizers are made available in the vehicle.
Daily Covid-19 situation in Kenya please click here
For travel requirements regarding Covid 19 please click here
DEFERMENT AND CANCELATION POLICY IN REFERANCE TO COVID – 19
We understand the concerns and anxieties that many prospective travelers have at this time and are fully sympathetic. In order to take account of the natural anxieties that people may have about international travel from their own countries, we are revising our terms to allow postponement of travel to Kenya with no cancellation charge.
- For people who postpone their safari due to issues related with the corona pandemic, we will agree to postponement with no cancellation charge or amendment fee for delaying the visit.
– For those postponing, we will allow payments made so far to be carried forward to later dates within 12 months of the originally booked date, subject to added cost if there are seasonal differences in cost if different dates are chosen.
- For those who choose to cancel, and who do not wish to postpone, then our normal cancellation charges will apply.
- Third-party accommodation and logistics are subject to their own policies. Other exceptions can be discussed on a case-by-case basis between parties.
We will continue to monitor the situation closely and update you on any development and changes.