5 DAYS LUXURY KENYA SAFARI 2022
$1,669.00 – $4,503.00
Our selection of Kenya’s top safari lodges and game reserves are guaranteed to suit your every taste. Explore three of most desirable locations in this whirlwind luxury safari. Experiencing an authentic African trip in the midst of wildlife and nature is most people’s dream. Rich diversity of vegetation and topography offers ideal game viewing opportunities. The lodges in Amboseli and Masai Mara are located deep inside the parks offering the thrill of being surrounded by wildlife. The one in Naivasha is located at the shores of lake Naivasha.
5 DAYS LUXURY KENYA SAFARI
This 5 days luxury Kenya safari offers you accommodation in award winning luxury lodges combined with some of the best wildlife and scenic destinations in the country. The itinerary has been crafted around multiple National Parks that are known for hosting Africa’s most iconic wildlife. From dramatic savannahs, the Great Rift Valley to the vast open plains and rolling hills of the Masai Mara. The Luxury safari in Kenya take will take you closer to Africa’s wildlife but still offer you top-class accommodation and unrivaled service.
Highlights of the safari
- Accommodation in luxury lodges
Accommodation based on lodges equivalent of 5 stars
- Private Tour
The tour is organized specifically for you only. You will not share the safari vehicle with others who are not part of your family or group
- Transport and game drives in 4 wheel drive land cruiser
There vehicle has high ground clearance and 4 wheel driven so it will able to handle the off road terrain easily.
- Can be customized and fine-tuned
You can request for adjustment of the itinerary to meet your requirements. This can include the number of days and change of accommodation facilities among other things.
- It can start in any day
This tour can start in any day.
- Flexible deferment policy in case of inability to travel due to corona virus
Book now. Pay later. 100% refund if cancelled 1 month to the safari. Less than 1 month cancellation will be subject to deferral without loosing your payment for a period of year at no extra charge. This for all bookings after 01/11/2021
DESTINATIONS TO BE VISITED
- AMBOSELI NATIONAL PARK – Amboseli National Park boasts of over 80 different types of Mammals and over 400 bird species. Its main attraction is huge numbers of big tasked elephants which can be viewed at close range in their natural environment. Other animals which can be seen in the park include Cape buffalo, impala, lion, cheetah, spotted hyena, Masai giraffe, Grant’s zebra, wildebeest and many others. Birds to be seen include the Madagascar Pond-Heron, Lesser Flamingo, Lesser Kestrel, the Shoebill and over 40 species of birds of prey among many others.
- HELL’S GATE NATIONAL PARK – It is one of the few game parks in Kenya where you can walk, run or cycle alongside wildlife like Giraffes, Zebras and Gazelles. You can also enjoy rock climbing at Fischer’s tower.
- MAASAI MARA GAME RESERVE – It is the most popular wildlife park in Kenya and a premier park in Africa. It is here that you can witness the incredible wildebeest migration, a natural wonder of the world. Nowhere in Africa is wildlife more abundant like in the Masai Mara national reserve. There are over 95 species of mammals, amphibians and reptiles and more than 400 birds species recorded in the reserve.
5 DAYS LUXURY KENYA SAFARI ITINERARY
Day 1: NAIROBI – AMBOSELI
You will meet with our company representative at your hotel/airport, briefed and then depart for Amboseli National Park. Upon arrival, you will have an en-route game drive as you proceed for check-in and lunch at Ol Tukai Lodge. After some rest, you will have a late afternoon game drive and in the evening.
- Meal plan: Lunch & Dinner
- Overnight at Ol Tukai Lodge.
Day 2: AMBOSELI – LAKE NAIVASHA
After an early morning breakfast, you will depart for Naivasha. On the way, you will have a brief stop at the Great Rift valley view point. On arrival in Naivasha, you will proceed to Kiboko Luxury Camp for check-in and lunch. After some rest, you will head to Hell’s Gate National Park. In the evening, you will be taken back to Lake Naivasha Kiboko Luxury Camp for dinner and overnight.
- Meal plan: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
- Overnight at Kiboko Luxury Camp. .
Day 3: LAKE NAIVASHA – MAASAI MARA
You will depart Naivasha in the morning and drive to Masai Mara national reserve. On arrival, you will have an en-route game drive through the park as you proceed to Sand River Camp Mara for check-in and lunch. At around 1600 hrs. you will have an late afternoon game drive till late in the evening. Back to the lodge in the evening.
- Meal plan: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner;
- Overnight at Sand River Camp Mara.
Day 4: MAASAI MARA FULL DAY
On this day, you will have full day game drives with packed lunch so that you can maximize your game viewing opportunities. You will also have an option of visiting a cultural Masai Village which can be arranged by the driver guide. The evenings in Masai Mara provide a perfect atmosphere for a sundowner relaxation.
- Overnight at Sand River Camp Mara.
- Meal plan: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Day 5: MAASAI MARA – NAIROBI
After breakfast, you will head to Nairobi. On arrival, you will be hosted for lunch at the famous carnivore restaurant and the dropped at your hotel or the airport.
- Meal plan: Breakfast, lunch.
- Distance: Approximately 309.6 kilometers from Masai Mara to Nairobi.
Please feel free to send an inquiry, you can email us, Phone/whatsApp or complete the online inquiry form.
1 person off peak November to June, 1 person peak season July to October, 2 – 3 persons off peak November to June, 2 – 3 persons peak season July to October, 4 – 5 persons peak season July to October, 4 -5 persons off peak November to June, 6 or more persons off peak November to June, 6 or more persons peak season July to October