6-DAYS LUXURY KENYA SAFARI SUMMARY
This 6-days luxury Kenya safari is an ultimate safari tour that spoils you in luxury and adventure. The safari takes you to two of Kenya’s iconic wildlife sanctuaries; Lake Nakuru national park with prolific birdlife among other wildlife and Masai Mara, a premier game reserve in Africa. The unique safari experience includes game drives on 4 x4 safari vehicle with professional and knowledgeable guide.
Highlights of the safari
- Accommodation in luxury lodges
Accommodation based on lodges equivalent of 5-stars.
- Private Tour
The luxury Kenya tour is a private tour organized specifically for you only. You will not share the safari vehicle with others who are not part of your family or group.
- Transport and game drives in 4-wheel drive land cruiser
The vehicle has high ground clearance and 4-wheel drive so it will be able to handle the off-road terrain easily.
- Can be customized and fine-tuned
You can request for adjustment of the 6-days luxury Kenya safari itinerary to meet your requirements. This can include the number of days and change of accommodation facilities among other things.
- It can start in any day
This luxury tour can start on any day.
- Flexible deferment policy in case of inability to travel due to corona virus.
Book now. Pay later. 100% refund if cancelled 1 month to the safari. Less than 1 month cancellation will be subject to deferral without loosing your payment for a period of year at no extra charge. This for all bookings after 01/11/2021
- LAKE NAKURU NATIONAL PARK – This park is famous for the flocks of Greater and Lesser Flamingos that gather on the lake, sometimes as many as 2 million. Other avifauna to be seen include variety of water birds like Yellow-billed Pelicans, Marabou Storks, Hammerkops, Fish Eagles, etc. It is also home to the endangered Rhinos and Rothschild Giraffe. When it comes to mammals most of the big game reside here apart from the elephant. Other animals found in the park include African buffalos, zebras, impalas, olive baboons among others. Its plant species include the biggest euphorbia forest in Africa, yellow acacia, shrubs etc. More attractions include baboon cliff, lion hill and makalia water falls.
- MAASAI MARA GAME RESERVE – It is the most popular wildlife park in Kenya and a premier park in Africa. It is here that you can witness the incredible wildebeest migration, a natural wonder of the world. Nowhere in Africa is wildlife more abundant like in the Masai Mara national reserve. There are over 95 species of mammals, amphibians and reptiles and more than 400 birds species recorded in the reserve.
6-DAYS LUXURY KENYA SAFARI ITINERARY
Day 1: NAIROBI
On arrival you will be picked up at the airport and driven to the hotel where you will be welcomed in style. Depending on your arrival time, this day can be spent relaxing in the luxurious hotel or fine tuned for activities.
- Accommodation at Hemingways Nairobi
- Meal Plan : Half board
Day 2: LAKE NAKURU
You will be picked up in the morning by the driver guide and driven to Lake Nakuru National Park. You will have a brief stop at the The Great Rift Valley view point in Mai Mahiu. Upon arrival you will proceed with an en-route game drive as you head to The Cliff Lake for check-in and lunch. After some rest, you will have an evening game drive before returning for dinner and overnight.
- Meal plan: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
- Overnight at The Cliff Lake Nakuru.
DAY 3: LAKE NAKURU
On this day you will have morning and afternoon game drives in this wonderful park full of wildlife. Return to the lodge in the evening for dinner and overnight stay.
Day 4: MASAI MARA
You will depart Lake Nakuru in the morning and drive to Masai Mara national reserve. On arrival, you will have an en-route game drive through the park as you proceed to Sand River Camp Mara for check-in and lunch and rest. At around 1600 hrs. you will have an late afternoon game drive till late in the evening. Back to the lodge for dinner and overnight.
- Meal plan: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner;
- Overnight at Sand River Camp Mara.
Day 5: MAASAI MARA FULL DAY
On this day on you luxury Kenya safari, you have an option a morning and afternoon game drives or a full day game drive with packed lunches. The game viewing drives will take you in search of Africa’s Big Five and the plethora of other wildlife inhabiting this vast Kenyan game reserve. You will also have an option of visiting a cultural Masai Village which can be arranged by the driver guide. The evenings in Masai Mara indeed provide a perfect atmosphere for a sundowner relaxation.
- Overnight at Sand River Camp Mara.
- Meal Plan: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner.
Day 6: MAASAI MARA – NAIROBI
This will be the final day of your 6-days luxury Kenya safari. After breakfast, you will be driven to Nairobi. On arrival, you will have lunch at the famous carnivore restaurant and then dropped at your hotel or the airport.
- Meal Plan: Breakfast, Lunch
End of 6-days luxury Kenya safari
Please feel free to send an inquiry, you can email us, Phone/whatsApp or complete the online inquiry form.
1 person off peak November to June, 1 person peak season July to October, 2 – 3 persons off peak November to June, 2 – 3 persons peak season July to October, 4 – 5 persons peak season July to October, 4 -5 persons off peak November to June, 6 or more persons off peak November to June, 6 or more persons peak season July to October