5 DAYS RELAXING SAFARI
This is a relaxing safari which tours the central highlands of Kenya. It is in this area that the Mount Kenya, Africa’s second highest mountain stands majestically. The safari presents idyllic moments in the surf and reflective game drives through the wilderness, both offering their own brands of relaxation and wonder. Be ready to balance relaxation and wildlife viewing on an adventure in Kenya. Enjoy delicious cuisine, admire sweeping vistas, learn about the flora and fauna of the region from experienced guides and watch in awe at the beauty of a star-studded African sky.
Highlights of the 5 days relaxing safari
- Accommodation in comfortable lodges
Accommodation based on lodges equivalent of 5-stars.
- Private Tour
The 5 days relaxing safari is a private tour organized specifically for you only. You will not share the safari vehicle with others who are not part of your family or group.
- Transport and game drives in 4-wheel drive land cruiser
The vehicle has high ground clearance and 4-wheel drive so it will be able to handle the off-road terrain easily.
- Can be customized and fine-tuned
You can request for adjustment of the 5 days relaxing safari itinerary to meet your requirements. This can include the number of days and change of accommodation facilities among other things.
- It can start in any day
This 5 days relaxing safari can start on any day.
- Flexible deferment policy in case of inability to travel due to corona virus.
Book now. Pay later.
PARKS TO BE VISITED
- ABERDARE NATIONAL PARK. Aberdare National Park is home to a great number of wildlife that would serve to interest any traveler. Ranging from the herds of elephants and buffalos, which move silently within the cover of the thick vegetation and undergrowth to the playful colobus monkeys swinging from tree to tree.
- MOUNT KENYA NATIONAL PARK. The park is home to beautiful scenery and an array of flora and fauna that are inherent to the area. These include a variety of wildlife like the buffalo and elephant which are found within the forest, bamboo ecosystem which is home to the rare bongo and even higher where strange plants such as the Rosette plant and the Giant Lobelia grow. Presence of pristine wilderness, glaciers, lakes and tarns just add on to the alluring beauty of the mountain
5 DAYS RELAXING SAFARI ITINERARY
DAY 1: NAIROBI TO ABERDARE NATIONAL PARK
Our driver will pick you from your hotel in the morning and after a short briefing you will depart for Aberdare national park. You will arrive in time for lunch. After lunch you will have game drives in Aberdare national park. You will also have optional activities like playing golf, nature walk etc at extra costs
- Accommodation at Aberdare country club
- Meal plan: lunch and dinner.
DAY 2. ABERDARE NATIONAL PARK
You will get a transfer to The Ark Lodge. It is built in the shape of Noah’s biblical ark. This is where you will spend the night. The Ark overlooks floodlit water holes and regularly quenches the thirst of buffalos, elephants, warthogs, bush pigs, a variety of antelopes and occasionally lions and other large animals. You will spend the evening on the open air verandas or in the public areas, watching the animals and birds as they come to drink from the waterhole.
- Accommodation at The Ark
- Meal plan: lunch and dinner
Day 3 and 4: MOUNT KENYA NATIONAL PARK
After breakfast you will drive to Mount Kenya National Park. Accommodation will be at the iconic Fairmont Mountain Kenya Safari club. It borders Mount Kenya which offers incredible views of the second highest mountain in Africa. Here, it will be mainly about relaxation with options of activities like golfing, horse riding safari, nature walk and many more at an extra cost.
- Accommodation at Fairmont Mount Kenya Safari club
- Meal plan: lunch and dinner.
DAY 5: DEPATURE
After breakfast you will drive back to Nairobi and get a drop off at the airport or your city hotel. That is the end of the end of 5 days Kenya relaxing safari.
- Meal Plan. Breakfast
Please feel free to send an inquiry. You can email us, Phone/WhatsApp or complete the online inquiry form.
|Group size||Cost as from, Maximum cost|