We understand the concerns and anxieties that many prospective travelers have at this time and are fully sympathetic. In order to take account of the natural anxieties that people may have about international travel from their own countries, we are revising our terms to allow postponement of travel to Kenya with no cancellation charge.
1. For people who postpone their safari / tour within 30 days before the start of the safari / tour, we would consider allowing postponement on a case by case basis with an amendment fee of 20%.
2. For people who postpone their safari / tour within 31 days to 180 days before the start of the safari / tour we will agree to postponement with no cancellation charge or amendment fee for delaying the visit.
– For those postponing, we will allow payments made so far to be carried forward to later dates within 12 months of the originally booked date, subject to added cost if there are seasonal differences in cost if different dates are chosen.
3. For those who choose to cancel, and who do not wish to postpone, or are not within the mentioned days, then our normal cancellation charges will apply.
4. Third-party accommodation and logistics are subject to their own policies. Then other exceptions can be discussed on a case-by-case basis between parties.
Our staff are here to help ease any concerns about your trip. We will continue to monitor the situation closely and update you on any development and changes.