Nairobi is the only City in the whole World that boasts of a National Park next to its door step. Nairobi National Park is 15kms away from the City Centre and despite this proximity, there are many species of mammals including 4 of the Big Five. The best time to visit the park is early in the morning or late afternoon every day.
- Transport based on a safari minibus with pop up roof for game viewing
- Park entry fee
- Service of an English-speaking driver guide
- Game drives as per the Itinerary
- Driver allowances and park fees for vehicle and driver
- Government taxes
- Extras – tips, drinks etc
- Personal effects.