Nairobi Giraffe Center is only 15kms from the City and was founded in 1978 to save the endangered Rothschild Giraffe. This is the only place where you can go as near as feeding the Giraffe from your palm. On the adjacent is Karen Blixen Museum, the farm house where the Author of the book ‘Out of Africa’ lived. It is also the same place where the famous movie ‘Out of Africa’ was shot.
- Transport based on a safari minibus with pop up roof for game viewing
- Park entry fee
- Service of an English-speaking driver guide
- Game drives as per the Itinerary
- Driver allowances and park fees for vehicle and driver
- Government taxes
- Extras – tips, drinks etc
- Personal effects.
- Holiday supplements.
NB: Kindly contact us for rates.