This is an orphanage for Elephant and Rhinos Calves from all over Kenya. It was founded and is still managed by Daphne Sheldrick, the widow of the best known Game Warden, David Sheldrick. The young calves which are orphaned by poaching from various Parks are brought here and nursed until they are believed to be out of danger then released back to various parks to rejoin their colleagues. The visit is done during the feeding hours which fall between 11:00am to Noon every other day. There is no park fee but only your humble contributions to the trust.
- Transport based on a safari minibus with pop up roof for game viewing
- Park entry fee
- Service of an English-speaking driver guide
- Game drives as per the Itinerary
- Driver allowances and park fees for vehicle and driver
- Government taxes
- Extras – tips, drinks etc
- Personal effects.
- Holiday supplements.
NB: Kindly contact us for rates.