Bomas of Kenya starts from 02:30 daily
A Bomas means a village, thus Bomas of Kenya means literally villages of Kenya. Kenya is a tribal society with over 42 tribes. The Government thought it wise to set up a place with traditional set up homesteads representing the different tribal regions. This homestead depicts different cultures with Guides to tell the history. Next to it, visit to the auditorium where you will be entertained by different tribal cultural troops until 06:00pm.
- Transport based on a safari minibus with pop up roof for game viewing
- Park entry fee
- Service of an English-speaking driver guide
- Game drives as per the Itinerary
- Driver allowances and park fees for vehicle and driver
- Government taxes
- Extras – tips, drinks etc
- Personal effects.
- Holiday supplements.
NB: Kindly contact us for rates.